TRADE ON THE GO: Introducing the new Bitstamp app. Diverse order types and real-time charts at your fingertips whenever the action hits. ?⚙️ Read more: https://t.co/VXZdHW999M #crypto #tradingapp pic.twitter.com/UaZy9U1MzE
— Bitstamp (@Bitstamp) January 31, 2019
According to the announcement, the new app will replace the previous mobile platform and will include the following features:
- Simple buy/sell interface for beginners
- Tradeview for experienced traders
- All currencies paired with USD, EUR and BTC
- Instant, market, limit and stop orders available
- Check your balances, transaction history and transaction details
- Remotely disable the app in case your phone is lost
- Send crypto for free
“Built from the ground up to combine all the tools that make Bitstamp attractive for advanced traders in an intuitive interface, simple enough that anyone can begin trading in seconds,” the Bitstamp team states.
Bitstamp is currently the 48th ranked cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume and includes direct fiat trading pairs for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Photo: Marco Verch / Flickr
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.