— Adam Draper ? ? ? (@AdamDraper) October 25, 2018
According to the announcement, Boost VC is currently looking for startups that fit the following categories:
- Studio builder model similar to Ethereum’s Consensys for other blockchain platforms.
- Blockchain interoperability protocols, APIs, etc.
- Tools for building/maintaining crypto teams.
- Regulatory arbitrage on a global level.
- Front ends for blockchains/dapps.
Boost VC notes that it has invested in more than 75 cryptocurrency startups since 2012, including notable names like Etherscan, MyCrypto and Aragon. Recent months have seen significant venture capital flooding into the crypto space, as startups look to more traditional fundraising methods given the regulatory uncertainty attached to the ICO market.
The application for the Tribe 12 program is due by Wednesday, October 31 at 12:00 PM (PST).
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.