KuCoin, the 21st largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, announced today the launch of its referral program. In the announcement, KuCoin states that users may now invite their friends to join the exchange and receive up to 20% referral bonus each an invitee completes an order.
KuCoin Referral Bonus Program
— KUCOIN (@kucoincom) May 3, 2018
Here are the official rules for the referral bonus program, as described in the announcement:
- The inviter will receive the corresponding Referral Bonus from the transaction fee, each time the invitee completes an order.
- Each referral will be effective for one year starting from your friend’s first completed order.
- Referral Bonus = Invitee’s transaction amount * Transaction fee rate * Referral Bonus rate based on the level of the invitee.
- Referral Bonus rate of A-level invitee: 20%
Referral Bonus rate of B-level invitee: 12%
Referral Bonus rate of C-level invitee: 8%
- KuCoin will issue the Referral Bonus every two hours.
- Referral Bonus can be saved in your wallet with one simple click.
Similar to Binance, KuCoin has a native exchange token (KCS) that enables users and blockchain projects specific privileges. One of the biggest benefits of holding KuCoin shares is that you’re entitled to a portion of KuCoin’s profits where 50% of all trading fees received are distributed amongst KCS holders.
In addition to its referral program, KuCoin also announced today the launch of what they call a Special Treatment Area for all tokens not complying with the exchange’s quality standards. According to the announcement, KuCoin may designate a project as Special Treatment project for any of the following reasons:
- Low Trading Volume for consecutive 13*7 days.
- The company is likely to cease business activities in the following three months.
- The company faces liquidation, insolvency, bankruptcy or finds itself in a position subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Negative opinion by KuCoin’s legal auditor.
- Failure to submit the update reports in accordance with the requirements of KuCoin exchange in terms of project development, the status of the team and status of listings on other exchanges for consecutive 3*7 days.
- The Project or the team of the Project is likely to be dissolved.
- Any act considered as malicious or manipulative to the market.
Interested in joining KuCoin? Sign up in just a few simple steps using our newly minted referral code.