Cryptocurrencies are quickly making their way into popular culture, with the latest example coming on the most recent episode of Jeopardy, the competitive game show where answers are given first, and the contestants supply the correct questions.
As first shared by Twitter user P, cryptocurrencies were featured as a category in the latest episode of the nightly game show. Interesting, the category was left untouched until the end of the round — perhaps a sign that the new technology is still fairly foreign to most people.
— Who (@UnderstatedPete) November 30, 2018
Here are the questions to test your Jeopardy-level understanding of cryptocurrency:
- $200: An altcoin is anything other than ____?
- $400: This rapper killed Coinye.
- $600: Each transaction is a block connected in these digital ledgers that enable crypto to work.
- $800: This 3-letter chat app created a currency similar to its name Kin.
- $1000: Which country created the Petro?
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.