As we previously reported, 2.0 brings the following changes to the platform:
- Advanced API designed to offer an easy and efficient way to develop a programmatic trading strategy with Level 2 and Level 3 data.
- Added Limit, Stop, Market, Post Only and Iceberg order types.
- Numerous updates to the security mechanisms, including SMS authentication, a device trust system and protective walls to reinforce user information and assets.
- A more attractive fee program with a new tiered trading fee discount program that introduces separate trading fees for takers and makers while improving liquidity and transaction efficiency.
- Upgrading the KuCoin Referral Program to distribute KCS after the upgrade is completed.
While the maintenance period came during the biggest rally of 2019, investors are still giving the new platform early praise. One Twitter user described the new UI as “dope,” while another said, “Awesome UI and feature updates! Keep up the great work!”
To celebrate the update’s completion, KuCoin is offering fee-free trading across all pairs for the next 3 days.
KuCoin 2.0 is now available.
Many thanks to our R&D team and patient users.
Trading fees for all trading pairs will be totally free for three days.
Hope you enjoy our brand new KuCoin! #KuCoinV2 pic.twitter.com/orSbGhhN14
— Michael Gan (@gan_chun) February 18, 2019
Photo: Marco Verch / Flickr
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.