via QuoteInspector.com
Voyager

Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange OKEx has officially added TRON (TRX) to its growing list of digital assets with margin trading support.


According to the recent announcement, OKEx launched spot margin trading for the pairs TRX/USDT and TRX/BTC, both with up to 3x Leverage, at 5:00 AM on January 10 (CET, UTC+1).

With the addition of TRON’s margin trading, investors can now deposit TRX in the OK PiggyBank, which allows users to lend their crypto holdings to margin traders. OKEx plans to take 15% of the daily margin interest as profit and distribute the remaining 85% to users based on coins held in the PiggyBank.

The PiggyBank also currently supports Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum Classic (ETC) and XRP (XRP), all of which are available for margin trading.

TRX is currently down 7% on the day to $0.026038, bringing the altcoin to a $1.74 billion market cap.

More: New Token Pairs(TRX/USDT、TRX/BTC )Launched in Token Margin Trading
Related: OKEx Introduces Ethereum (ETH) Perpetual Swaps

Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.