Stratis, the project building a blockchain for real-world enterprise and financial services, has announced today the launch of its zero-fee platform for launching ICOs. According to the announcement, the platform is feature rich and enables users to quickly deploy an ICO via a ‘Deploy to Azure’ button.
Stratis CEO Chris Trew believes the new platform will “drastically improve” the ICO launch process by improving and simplifying the overall user experience.
“With this platform we’ve drastically improved the user experience for both ICO issuers and contributors. Today’s ICO solutions tend to be either DIY, which comes with substantial security risks or they tend to charge a significant fee, but it doesn’t need to be this way.”
“At Stratis, we are focused on making blockchain simple and accessible, which is why the core Stratis blockchain has been written completely from the ground up in the widely understood language of C# and the .NET framework. We want as many developers as possible to access the benefits of decentralised technology.”
According to the announcement by Stratis, the new ICO platform will boast a number of user-friendly features designed for regulatory compliance and security:
- A highly customizable design, which enables you to ensure the ICO site conforms with your unique branding.
- The ability to accept funds in USD, BTC, STRAT and 50+ additional cryptocurrencies via Changelly, a service that enables ICO contributors to pay in many digital currencies.
- Integration with Onfido’s ‘Know-Your-Customer’ (KYC) service that screens contributors against anti-money laundering watch-lists and undertakes document checks.
- Support for Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets, enabling issuers to collect funds securely. This means the funds collected during the ICO are not stored on the server itself.
- The Stratis ICO Platform is provided free of charge, overcoming the high costs of existing crowd-funding solutions.